November and December Calendar
- Monday, December 4-Friday, January 15:Parent-Teacher Conferences; see “Parent-Teacher Conferences” below for more information.
- Wednesday, December 20-Tuesday, January 2: No School Days - Christmas Vacation. Students have access to courses and can continue to work.
- Wednesday, December 20-Friday, December 22: Limited staff and faculty support.
- Monday, December 25-Monday, January 1: No staff and faculty support.
- Tuesday, January 2: Limited staff and faculty support.
- Wednesday, January 3: Standard school days resume.
- Monday, January 15: No School Day - Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Students have access to courses and can continue to work.
- End of 2nd Quarter/1st Semester
- Friday, January 19: End of the 2nd Quarter/1st Semester
- Saturday, January 20-Sunday, January 21: Grace Period; students still have access to Ignitia and can turn in last-minute submissions.
- Monday, January 22-Wednesday, January 24: Semester Break. Students do NOT have access to Ignitia.
- Saturday, February 10-Sunday, February 11: Report cards issued for all students
- Thursday, January 25: First day of the 3rd Quarter/2nd Semester.
2023-2024 printable calendar, which your student can post at their workstation.
Add Enlightium's digital calendar.
College Fair (Grades 9-12)
- The Virtual College Fair date happened on Friday, November 17, 2023.
- Grades 9-12 were invited to this entirely online and free event.
- Students had the opportunity to meet with Christian colleges and universities from across the country.
- Speakers from different colleges and Enlightium staff gave presentations on:
- Making your application stand out
- How to prepare for the ACT
- How to be recruited for college athletics
- Why Christian education matters
- And much more!
- In the spirit of celebrating the diverse talents within our student body, the Student Council proudly hosted EA's Annual Talent Show.. We were thrilled to receive an overwhelming response, with over 100 submissions showcasing our students' remarkable skills and creativity.
- Selecting winners proved inspiring and challenging, as the talent exhibited was exceptional. After careful consideration, we are delighted to extend our heartfelt congratulations to the following students:
- 1st place - Isaac S., Georgia (10th grade)
- 2nd place - Kalei P., Illinois (10th grade)
- 3rd place - Henry L., Nevada (7th grade)
- We commend all participants for their outstanding contributions and commendable performances. The Annual Talent Show is a platform for students to share their God-given talents with their peers, creating a vibrant and supportive community within our school.
- A sincere thank you to all the students who participated, making this event a success. The Student Council is already looking forward to hosting another enriching and successful Talent Show in the coming school year.
- Watch Video.
Parent-Teacher Conferences (Online Students, Grades 3-12)
Online Program: Parent-Teacher Conferences are held November 13 - December 15. More information will be available on the Enlightium Parents app.
Sapphire Live Program: Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from your Sapphire teacher.
Homeschool Program: Conferences are not available.
Conferences are proactively initiated for students who would benefit from a conference due to low grades and/or progress.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a conference.
Student chapels are a time of spiritual formation for the student body. Chapels include worship, a message from Scripture, and a monthly highlight.
Student Chapels offer students a platform to meet virtually with their peers and members of the Enlightium team once a month. If your student is interested in contributing to our chapel worship music, please reach out to our associate director of student life.
See Student Chapels to find days and times.
The days and times for live sessions for students using the online Ignitia curriculum are now standardized across all grade levels.
Group tutoring sessions are available to students depending on their support package.
Silver+, Gold, and Diamond: Are invited to attend live sessions.
Bronze and Silver: Recordings of live sessions will be available in Livebinder for core classes.
Sapphire Live: Not applicable; Sapphire Live includes daily classes but uses a different curriculum.
AOP and BJU Press: Not applicable; these programs use a different curriculum.
Tell Your Friends about the Bible Elective Program!
Do you have a friend or family member who is interested in what Enlightium Academy is offering, but would like to start with just a course to see if this curriculum is right for their student?
With Enlightium’s new Bible Elective Program, they can test-run a Bible course.
They can start the process today and have their student’s Bible course assigned in 1-2 school days!
With Enlightium’s open enrollment, students can be enrolled at any point in the school year!
New Students - enrollment for the school year is open! Click here for more information.
Teachers' Notes (Online Students, Grades 3-12)
- We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are looking forward to the Christmas season! We hope this is a meaningful time for your family.
- This time of year is a great time of year for students to work hard and make a big impact on their grades. If students are struggling they still have time to get caught up and improve grades. If students are on track or ahead, this can be a great time to keep digging deep in the content!
- If students or parents have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the teachers or to the Principal’s Office. We are here to help!
New Student Enrollment
Do you have friends or family members who want to enroll at Enlightium? When new families note they were referred by you, both families receive a $50 referral gift card or tuition credit!
Send Enrollment Info to a friend or family member for them to get started!