March and April Calendar - UPDATED
- Monday, March 1 - Wednesday, March 31: Parent-Teacher Conferences; see below for details.
- Third Quarter Break
- Wednesday, March 10: End of the third quarter - students will have access to Ignitia until 11:59 pm Pacific Time*.
- Thursday, March 11 - Sunday, March 14: Quarter Break - students will not have access to Ignitia for quarter-end procedures.
- Monday, March 15: Start of the fourth quarter - students will have access to Ignitia.
- Friday, March 26 - Sunday, March 28: Third quarter report cards for grades PreK-12 will be sent via email.
- Monday, April 5 - Friday, April 9: Spring break - students will have access to Ignitia and can use these days to catch up or work ahead. Enlightium’s office will be closed and staff/teacher support will be limited.
- Thursday, April 22 - Friday, April 23: Annual Spring Assessment (Grades 3-10). Students will have access to Ignitia and no new work will be assigned.
Click here for a printable 2020–2021 calendar, which your student can post at their workstation.
Click here for the 2021-2022 calendar.
Click here to add a digital calendar to your Google calendar. You may need to create a Gmail account.
*11:59 pm Pacific Time in other timezones:
9:59 pm Hawaii Time
10:59 pm Alaska Time
12:59 am Mountain Time
1:59 am Central Time
2:59 am Eastern Time
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for the entire month of March, 2021.
- Conferences are scheduled by teachers for students who would most benefit from a conference. Applicable families will receive an email starting in March.
- Not all families will be contacted to have a conference for their student; however, parents can register for a conference if needed.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your student’s grades, please contact your student’s teacher.
2021-2022 Re-Enrollment - UPDATED
Enlightium has launched re-enrollment for the upcoming school year! Discounts are subject to change each month, so act FAST to receive the best deals.
The following tuition plans are available if you submit the re-enrollment form during March 2021:
A 32% prepayment discount; the tuition payment will come out within two-three weeks of submitting the form.
An extended 12-month payment plan with your first payment in June of 2021.
The $100 re-enrollment fee will be processed 1-2 weeks after submitting the re-enrollment form.
Explore the “Re-Enrollment” knowledge base page for details.
Search for “Pre-filled Form” in your inbox for a re-enrollment form. If you do not see it, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a custom email with your pre-filled re-enrollment form!
New Student Enrollment is Open for the 2021-2022 School Year
Have friends or family members wanting to enroll at Enlightium next year? Enlightium has officially launched enrollment for new students for the 2021-2022 school year!
When new families can note they were referred by you, both families receive a $50 referral gift card or tuition credit!
Remember to share the Enlightium Referral Program Guide with anyone who may be interested in enrolling at Enlightium!
T-Shirt Design and Annual Food Drive - UPDATED
During February, Enlightium hosted a t-shirt design contest and a food drive competition!
The t-shirt design contest hosted by the Student Council received over 170 submissions!
Enlightium will review all submissions and select the official t-shirt for the 2021-2022 school year. Winners will be contacted via email.
The Annual Food Drive Competition is still bringing in non-perishables for charity. Enlightium’s team will keep families updated on the final numbers.
It is a new year, a new semester, and a new start to classes! Our teachers are excited to welcome new students and continue to work with students who are returning for another semester. Please encourage your children to reach out to their teachers with their questions or concerns so that their teachers can partner with them in mastering the content while equipping them with the tools needed to be independently successful. Our teachers are driven to see their students succeed in all areas of life.
We are grateful for the opportunity to partner with your child in their education and to see them grow in godly character. If there are questions or concerns about the program, please reach out to a teacher so that they can assist in resolving the issues.
Some parents call in asking for our Tax ID number. Keep in mind that, even though a handful of states have tax benefits for private school enrollment, a Tax ID is not required for those credits. A Tax ID is only needed to receive federal credits on college tuition. Enlightium Academy will not be issuing 1098-T statements, since only colleges and universities provide those statements. If you need your history of payments in 2020, email email@example.com to request a statement.
- If you’re having a great experience at Enlightium, take advantage of our Referral Program. With the Referral Program, you can refer a friend, a neighbor, or a member of your extended family to Enlightium. Both you and the referred family will receive a $50 Amazon gift card or a $50 credit on tuition. The referred party will receive a $50 credit on tuition upon writing your name in the referral section on the application. Check out Enlightium Academy’s Referral Program page for more information.
- Click here to access Enlightium’s Family Handbook. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.