Parent Portal (Grades 3-12)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is the Parent Portal?
- The parent portal is an account set up in Ignitia which provides parents an overview of their students' courses.
- The parent portal can be created upon request and can be set up at any time during the school year. There is no extra charge for the portal.
- Click here to access Ignitia to sign in.
The parent portal is linked to each of your students’ Ignitia accounts and will give you access to view:
- Percentage completed for each class and unit
- Current grade for each course
- Final grade for each lesson, quiz, and test
- Completion and due dates for all assignments
- Parent portals are best for parents who are less technically inclined and/or do not have as much time to commit to weekly reviews. Some parents prefer to monitor their student’s work through his or her student portal because of the ability to see the assignments in more detail. If this is your preference, please review the Student Portal section below.
Obtaining and Updating Your Parent Portal
- If you would like to request a parent portal, have forgotten your login information, or need a student’s password reset, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Please note that returning families who have previously used the parent portal will need to request that Enlightium update their parent portal to reflect the current school year. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking for their student’s current courses to show in the parent portal account.
- Note: during busy seasons (August-September, January) parent portals may take 2-3 school days to create/update.
How to View a Student's Latest Login or Assignment Submission
- One method a parent can use to see the last time a student logged in is to view the latest assignment submission date (which will likely reflect the last time they logged in)
- In the parent portal, click the "Home" tab, then on a course. Then, look for an assignment's completion date.